The false prophets, the antichrists do not make sense in their heretical theology except to those who love fables (1 and 2 Timothy). The false prophets add to, they rewrite, reorder, and remove from the Writings as they see fit from their apostate and arrogant contentions to advance their heresies which seduce many (Matthew 12:22, 24:24, Mark 13:6).
For example, based on Colossians 1:15, antichrists contend that Jesus, who was born as Messiah YHWH (Luke 2:11), the Creator (John 1, et cetera), is Archangel Michael because it is Jehovah who created Jesus as if birth and creation are both the same process. There is not going to be any coherence in the argument of the false prophets. Their arguments against sound doctrines may make your heart and mind puke, if you would have been able to hear the voice of Jesus:
"who [Jesus] is image of the invisible God, firstborn of all creation". Colossians 1:15 Darby
And he shall speak words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High; and he shall think to change the times and the law; and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and half a time. Daniel 7:25 ASV
If you disagree with or reject even 1 doctrine in the Law of Moses that is not of the portion of the rituals, you have LOST your salvation! There is no valid reason any spiritual leader can tell you to reject or disagree with anything in Moses (James 2:10). Anyway, it's your salvation! But Paul advised to work on it with fear and trembling for it.
Philippians 2:12-16 LITV
(12) So, then, my beloved, even as you always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much rather in my absence, cultivate your salvation with fear and trembling,
(13) for it is God who is working in you both to will and to work for the sake of His good pleasure.
(14) Do all things without murmurings and disputings,
(15) that you may be blameless and harmless, children of God, without fault in the midst of a crooked generation, even having been perverted, among whom you shine as luminaries in the world,
(16) holding up the Word of Life, for a boast to me in the day of Christ, that I ran not in vain, nor labored in vain.
Satan and his demons KNOW WHO JESUS IS. They confess to the identity of Jesus in the NT. However, man goes a step further than them to make Jesus Archangel Michael, even though John, in his Gospel and his epistles to the Hebrews, and also Jude refuted that perennial heresy that Jesus was Archangel Michael.
Romans 10:9-11 LSV
(9) that if you may confess with your mouth that Jesus [is] LORD, and may believe in your heart that God raised Him out of the dead, you will be saved,
(10) for with the heart [one] believes to righteousness, and with the mouth is confession made to salvation;
(11) for the Writing says, “Everyone who is believing on Him will not be ashamed,”
Note: LORD, Lord stands for YAHWEH and Adonai respectively in the Hebrew language.
If your Jesus is Archangel Michael YOU WILL NOT BE SAVED! One of the reasons is that NO Angel in heaven is known as Son of God because there is only ONE BEGOTTEN SON but many Angels! Angel is just another word for messenger. We use the word Angel to distinguish between a messenger from Heaven and a messenger from earth. For example, John the Baptist would be an Angel if He came from Heaven but he is a Messenger because he is a man.
1 John 5:4-5 LITV
(4) Because everything having been born of God overcomes the world, and this is the victory overcoming the world, our faith. (5) Who is the one overcoming the world except the one who believes that Jesus is the Son of God?